hosted by: Rebecca and Olivia
Muri-Gries Müller Thurgau | Alto Adige, Italy
In 1882, the Swiss Dr. Hermann Müller crossed Riesling + Madeleine Royale to nurture an easily cultivated, consumer-friendly wine. As exemplified here... Müller Thurgau for the win!
Underwood Rosé | Willamette Valley, Oregon
Known for its unpretentious approach, Union Wine Co. has a knack for coaxing potential from sourced fruit. Here they deliver an everyday, lip-smacking, quaffable, dry, pink vino.
Bonny Doon "Clos de Gilroy" | Monterey, California
These days it's all about personality and authenticity with Randall Graham - in the vineyard, not the winery. We couldn't agree more with this approach. Relish this wine's natural "talent"!
Popular Pour Favor Articles.
- How to Serve Wine at the Right Temperature
- What the Classic PB&J Reveals About Your Wine Preferences
- Break the Ice with 4 Key Nuggets of Wine Knowledge
- Screw it! Why You Can't Judge a Wine by Its Closure
- 5 Reasons to Use a Decanter - EVERYDAY
Keep 'M Coming! Subscribe below for our latest insights.
©Pour Favor, LLC